I was absent from last class, so unfortunately I don't know what was discussed that period. However, I have been keeping up with the assigned reading chapters for The Behavior Gap and I am really enjoying the book. At this point, I think I am enjoying it slightly more than Millionaire Teacher , as this book focuses more on life- enjoying the truly valuable things such as experiences, loved ones, while Hallam's book goes in depth about how to begin investing and the tips and tricks one should keep in mind when dealing with personal finance.I feel like I find myself relating to more of what Richards talks about in the book, as a lot of what I focus on has to do with experience and family. I really like this aspect of The Behavior Gap- despite being about money, it doesn't disregard the other important things in life such as relationships.
No comments:
Post a Comment