Today I was absent from class, therefore I am unable to discuss the in-class conversations that occurred. Unfortunately, I've been sick for the past few days as something has been going around school and especially amongst the girls on my cheer team. 9 out of 14 girls on our team have gotten sick, 4 diagnosed with mycoplasma. This friday, 10 of us are leaving to Tokyo for a cheer/football trip to play Yokota as well as two games against ASIJ. I'm looking forward to having a break from school as these past couple of weeks have been especially hectic.In addition, my dad and I did some extra research on the DBS multiplier account as we have been planning on opening one for me. I forgot to ask tonight, but I will be sure to ask my dad why he hasn't opened one yet, as I think that's something that will be interesting for me to hear and have a conversation with him about.
No comments:
Post a Comment