Hi Mr. Bisset! I was very satisfied with our first personal finance class this semester. I had a great experience having you as a teacher for World History during my freshmen year, so I'm really looking forward to this class. I'm hoping that over the course of these next few months, I will walk out of this classroom with more knowledge about budgeting, investing, and the necessary steps to take when setting up a bank account. I think learning how to manage our own money is extremely important and is a skill we should be learning from a younger age. Despite taking Business with Mr. Smith last year and learning an incredible amount of information about finance, the course mostly covered the basics of business (which is a very broad subject), so I'm hoping to gain even more knowledge about the more personal aspects of money.
In addition, I recently read a book for AP Lang called Beautiful Boy by David Sheff. The memoir is written from a father's perspective as he takes the reader through the journey of his son's meth addiction. Looking forward to these next four months!
No comments:
Post a Comment