Friday, 1 December 2017

December 1

Today in class we discussed Chapter 7 of The Behavior Gap. However, we also spent a large portion of the block talking about things unrelated to personal finance. Compared to the first couple of months, we seem to talk about things out of the personal finance scheme much more often. However, I found that these chats can not only be entertaining, but also educational- simply presented in a way that is different from traditional teaching. For example, we've had one discussion more than once this semester- one where Mr. Bisset asks us what we've learned recently, whether it be yesterday, last weekend, or today. By doing so, he encourages us to learn at least one valuable thing each day. I found that by reflecting on specific things that I've learned, I remember them better and in addition, I feel fulfillment.

No comments:

Post a Comment