As the last blog post of the semester, I thought I would take some time to reflect on these past few months in Personal Finance. I walked in to class on the first day of school hoping that this course would provide me with valuable information that would guide me as I approached the end of high school. Not only did this class fulfil my hopes, but I was met with unexpected, yet pleasant, surprises. Each class, we would have a discussion that would not directly relate to finance, but was entertaining and enlightening nonetheless. Personal Finance is a class I have looked forward to attending each week this past semester. Every day would be filled with unanticipated life lessons and story-telling, yet weaved in with the finance-related topics.
I am so grateful that I have the opportunity to attend a school like SAS which provides a course like this one. Like we have been discussing, personal finance and money management should be emphasized during the school-aged years. Overall, I am extremely glad I decided to take this course, and I would like to thank Mr. Bisset for making every class a good one. Thank you for everything this semester and I am looking forward to hearing more about your farm in Thailand! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment