Thursday, 21 September 2017

September 22

Today in class we looked into Millionaire Teacher: The Nine Rules of Wealth You Should Have Learned in School, a book by Andrew Hallam. In an attempt to gain more information about the author, we watched an interview of Andrew Hallam- who, in addition to writing the book, is a former SAS teacher. I thought it was interesting how the thing he really stressed is that he went from being a high school teacher to being a millionaire, a result of investing early. It was also interesting to hear that he took inspiration from Warren Buffett, one of the wealthiest people in the world today.

I'm looking forward to reading the book because it's written from a unique perspective, and will most likely allow us to better resonate with the author as we all have knowledge about SAS. I looked into the first edition of this book briefly last year, as it was given as an extra assignment for Mr. Smith's business class. However, I'm excited to actually read the book, especially since it's the second edition, with updated information and methods to attaining wealth.

No comments:

Post a Comment