For this UPC Barcode Line Design exercise, we had to create an image or some kind of design that included barcode lines. Mt thumbnail ideas were quite messy and all over the place just because I didn't have a clear idea on what I wanted to do, but later I decided to pick something simple and so I picked a cup with a straw especially because it would be easy to draw the UPC lines inside of it. My challenges were trying to think of new ideas, and my successes would most likely be ending up with clean lines at the end of the exercise. Looking back at the exercise now, I realized that I could have used a more interesting design, especially one of the designs I had sketched as a thumbnail, despite how messy it looked. I feel like the final result could have turned out better. It was difficult to make sure all the lines were clean and mostly the same width; a ruler was necessary in order to achieve this. If I were to do this exercise again I would try to create more interesting and creative designs.
No comments:
Post a Comment