Wednesday, 30 September 2015

2 Point Perspective Line Drawing


In art class, we were assigned to create a cityscape drawing. We were taught how to create vanishing points to help bring dimension and perspective into our drawings, and how to use a horizon line to show what our eyes would see from above and below. One challenge that I faced was having to remember to always draw my lines based on the vanishing points. I struggled with this just because normally we don't do our exercises that way, so it was something new that I had learned. My successes were being able to capture the different dimensions and perspectives in my cityscape drawing. I think that in the end, it turned out pretty well and I would definitely try to use vanishing points and horizon lines in any other pieces that I may create later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment