Monday, 3 November 2014

Fitness Goal

My Fitness Goal

Who: Who is involved?

I am involved.

What: What do I want to accomplish?

I want to be able to do the splits again

When: Establish a time frame.

By the beginning of 2015

Which: Which way are you going to do this?

I’m going to practice this skill every week and do stretches

Where: Identify a location.

My house

Why: Give specific reasons, purposes or benefits of accomplishing the goal.
I used to be able to do this and I want to be able to do it again. I want to improve on my flexibility.



My Fitness Goal:
To improve on my flexibility and be able to do the splits



I think that this is going okay for me. I can see a bit of an improvement but I think I could push myself harder since I haven't been practicing every week.

I haven't really worked on this, but I haven't been able to the past week since I've been studying a lot for tests. I think I should try working on my goal a bit more.

Drink more milk


For my mile on monday, my goal time is less than 9 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment