Wednesday, 8 October 2014

Multicultural America Project

Recently in Social Studies, we were assigned to complete a project called Multicultural America. Our goal for this project was to learn about our family's history and about other immigrants like us. Click here to go to my site.

3 comments:

  1. I really like the information you put Immigrants like me. It has great information I also liked your reflection. It was nice and neat. I liked your intro to it. "The McCarran-Walter Act of 1952 allowed Asians to immigrate in small quota " Was a really interesting sentence. I likes that. I would change nothing about this it is a truly great writing and a great web page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours is amazing! The vocabulary is great and you add perfect details! I can find nothing wrong with anything! The color scheme was very subtle making it look very sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite aspect of this website is the immigrants like me section. Because it does its job perfectly by providing an insight to the Korean backround and how they immigrated. I wonder what It was like on the ship ride and if it was as brutal and as gruelling as the ships from the UK to the US or back then the colonies.

    ReplyDelete