Name: Elena Cheung Block: H
My Fitness Plan
How will you move for at least 60 minutes a day?
MONDAY
|
TUESDAY
|
WEDNESDAY
|
THURSDAY
|
FRIDAY
|
SATURDAY
|
SUNDAY
|
| Run around area | Play tennis | Go for a walk | Field day | Run at night | Walk | Run in the morning |
Total active time: 60
|
Total active time: 70
|
Total active time: 60
|
Total active time: Whole day at school
|
Total active time: 60
|
Total active time: 60
|
Total active time: 60
|
Please post your weekly fitness plan on your blog!
Once you have completed your weekly fitness plan please post it on your blog, labeled gr7,pe
Please reflect and answer these questions on your blog as well.
1. Do you think you are getting enough exercise? Why or why not?
No, because I realised that I wasn't working hard enough after I did this fitness plan. I noticed that I felt like I worked a lot harder.
2. Check out the benefits of fitness document we have shared with you.
What Benefits of fitness do you hope to improve through your weekly fitness plan? Please list 3-5 benefits of fitness- Being more active
- Having a healthier life
- Feeling better after being active
No comments:
Post a Comment