Monday, 25 May 2015

My Independent Writing Project: Recipe for Happiness

Sometimes, things can get rough
You might be lost,
Or lonely.

Sometimes, you need a little happiness.

Recipe for Happiness:

Ingredients:
1 cup of good thoughts
1 cup of kind deeds
1 cup of consideration for others
2 cups of sacrifice
2 cups of well beaten faults
3 cups of forgiveness.

Directions:
Mix thoroughly
Add tears of joy, sorrow, and sympathy
Fold in 4 cups of prayer and faith
Blend warmth of human kindness and serve with a smile anytime
Makes enough to satisfy the hunger of starved souls


4 comments:

  1. Elenaaa your project was really good, and I really liked how you found your inspiration through your successes and failures. Your video really brought up my mood and you were very skilful on your filming techniques. I hope you continue making videos because I think that you're a very talented writer and filmer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT WAS SO CUTE! Your video was so good and it was so inspirational, I loved how you actually made something and didn't only write about it, IT WAS AMAZING:) good job

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your video! The video itself was really well made, and the poem was so positive and creative. The song also really fit well with the mood, and I think you are amazing at filming, and also a really good writer. I really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, Elena! That was such a heart touching and beautiful video! I loved the message behind the video and it was so well, scripted, directed, and edited. Amazing job. I know that you were having a bit of trouble with coming up with a topic, so I'm so proud of your for ending up creating such a great, successful product! - Han S.

    ReplyDelete