Monday, 20 April 2015

Drama Monologue Reflection

1. What are you most proud of?

I am most proud of bringing emotion into my voice as I found it difficult at first, but after watching my performance on video, I felt that I had improved a lot since the beginning.

2. Having watching yourself, what would you do differently?

After watching myself, I feel like I should have slowed down a bit during my slate because I didn't realize that I was speaking as fast as I was. Also, in the beginning of my performance, I noticed that I wasn't as connected with the material as much as I was in the end, which was something I can definitely improve on.

What was it like to watch someone else perform your story? Did you still feel connected to it, despite the changes that were made? Do you feel they accurately portrayed the emotions you felt? What would you have done differently?

It was really interesting to watch someone else perform my story because it really opened my eyes and I was able to see how another person could interpret my story, thinking about it in a different perspective.  I definitely felt that the person performing my piece felt connected to it, although it wasn't their own story. I feel like they portrayed fear well, but I think they could have added a bit more emotion into their voice, which isn't easy but I feel like she has the ability to do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment