Sunday, 21 September 2014

Silent Film Reflection



1. What did you enjoy most about your the filming process for your silent movie?
     - I enjoyed getting dressed up for the film. It was really fun and amusing to see how the film
       turned out after.

2. What were the difficult aspects about filming the silent film? How did you overcome them?
     - Filming in the small room because the iPad zoomed in a lot. We had to get our filmer to stand on        the edges of the windows and film from the ceiling.

3. What film skills did you use and grow from the most?
     - We learned how to use a static camera and to make sure that the shots were clear so our actions           could be easily viewed.

4. How was your team dynamic? What was your role your group (Director, Cinematographer, Editor, Actor)? Did you enjoy your role? Why or why not? What role would you like to try in future projects?
     - I was an actor and editor. I enjoyed my roles but I felt it was more difficult at times because I              had to edit a lot at home as well, where as my other team members didn't.

5. What is your overall opinion on the Silent Film Project? Explain your opinion.
     - I think that it was really fun. I enjoyed filming and seeing the video as a finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment