Alone
(SLUG LINE) All Caps. No indent. Interior (INT) or Exterior (EXT). Location. DAY or NIGHT
INT. CLASSROOM - DAY.
(ACTION) Single spaced. No indent.
In the high school hallway. Elena and Alex are walking through the hallways after class ends and are talking. They end just outside the haunted bathroom.
(DIALOG)
(Character names - all caps & centered)
(Lines of dialog - lower case, indented or centered under name)
ALEX
(Running to catch up with Elena)
Hey. You’ve been acting kind of weird lately. Are you okay?
ELENA
(Avoiding eye contact)
Well, weird things have been happening to me that haven’t ever happened before.
ALEX
What do you mean?
ELENA
After I used the bathroom the other day, I met a girl in there. She didn’t talk and I couldn’t see her face. She started following me around, but everytime I turned around she wasn’t there.
ALEX
Oh my gosh that’s so crazy. Something happened exactly like that to a girl in 7th grade a few years ago, her name was Mary.
ELENA
Who?
ALEX
Kayla starts telling a story about - Voiceover - Elysia does acting from here
Mary was a seventh grader. She was always found walking alone in the hallways. She was bullied everyday; she had no friends. She kept telling everyone that she was seeing things, that someone kept following her around. But no one believed her.
ELENA
Weird cause that’s exactly what was happening to me...
ALEX
Eventually, she just went crazy and ended up hanging herself in the bathroom. Nobody has seen sight of the ghost girl ever since. Until now... Okay well I have to get to class, see you.
ELENA
Okay, bye...
Alex and Elena end the walk and story ends just outside the bathroom. Alex walks away to go to her next class. Elena turns her head to look at the bathroom then walks away.
FADE TO BLACK
No comments:
Post a Comment