Monday, 19 August 2013

My Wellness Wheel Reflections, August 2013

1. What part of your health are you most proud of and why?
   - I'm most proud of my psychological wellness and my social wellness. I set many goals for myself, and try my best to achieve them. I always have friends that I can talk to or to celebrate with. I really enjoy spending time with my friends and family.

2. What part would you like to improve the most and why?
   - I would like to improve on my spiritual wellness, because I want to demonstrate genuine respect for other beliefs more often. I want to work on enjoying nature, better.

3. How can you start making a change?
   - I can start making a change by setting more goals for myself, and trying hard to achieve them. I will demonstrate respect for spiritual beliefs, and enjoy nature whenever I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment