Wednesday, 18 March 2015

Shakespearean Insults Reflection




1. What are you most proud of?

I am most proud of making sure I used my diaphragm when speaking. After learning how to project by using my diaphragm, I really noticed a difference. I think my partner, Amy and I worked really well together and didn't have many disagreements.



2. What was your greatest challenge?

I think that our greatest challenge was making sure that we didn't go straight to the insults without a proper buildup. However, we went back and put in a few extra sentences in order to improve our scene. I think this really made a difference since the normal conversation in the beginning plays an important role. I think that something we could improve on is not walking away from each other after we made an insult, which as I was watching the video, I noticed I was doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment