Tuesday, 29 October 2013

Scripted Mime Performance Reflection + Video


This is mine and Margi's scripted Mime performance for Drama.
1. Having performed your first scripted mime, what was the biggest challenge you personally faced?
The biggest challenge for me was remembering all the timings for our actions. I had to make sure that I was doing all the movements at the right time.

2. Having watched your video... what are you most proud of? 
I am most proud of using my body language and facial expressions to help tell the story and how my character was feeling.

3. What skills have you learned in the mime unit that you will be able to continue to use as we move to improvisation? 
One thing I learned is how to use facial expressions effectively. This is important even as we move into improvisation, because when performing a skit, facial expressions and body language are crucial. 


No comments:

Post a Comment