Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Water Polo Reflection

Write three words which you think describe water polo
Tiring, Challenging, Fun
How well did you think you moved into space? Explain.
I think that in the beginning, in the first game, I did not move into space very well, but later on I learned to spread out and move around more. I think that by the end, I did quite well, because I changed positions throughout the games.
What is one skill that you excelled at this unit? Which could you improve on?
I think that one skill that I was good at was treading water, because I got more and more used to it during the whole unit one thing I think I could improve on is throwing with one hand, because it was a habit of wanting to throw with two hands instead of one.
How were you a good team member?
I think I was a good team member because I didn't hog the ball, I passed to my teammates and was a good sport whether we won or lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment