Wednesday, 30 January 2013
Flag Football Reflection
Based on my first experience of playing flag football, I think that I was a good team member because I communicated well with my team. I think that I was a graceful winner and loser because I congratulated the other team after every game. I played by the rules, because I made sure I was a good sport and didn't hurt anyone. our team shared out rules evenly by switching positions every game. I think that I contributed to my team and improved a lot since the beginning of this unit. In the start of the flag football unit, I had no idea how to do a spiral pass, but by the third day, I learned how to do it. I moved on and off the ball well by passing and talking to my teammates. Here is our flag football video!
Labels:
pe6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment